Monday, December 15, 2008

My Desert Island Discs

My first choice is :

1) Tonite - Montell Jordan
When I listen to this song, I want to have fun with my friends all night long. It makes me feel like dancing.



2) Gangsters Paradise - Coolio
This song is extracted from the film "Dangerous minds" with Michelle Pfeiffer. I loved the film as much as the song. The tune is very pleasant to listen to.



3) Ghetto - Akon
The lyrics of the song are very touching. It is about the disastrous situation of guettos in the US,no matter what ethnic minority community lives there.


Akon - Ghetto
envoyé par Akon


4) Billie Jean - Mickael Jackson
This song is unique. It is a classic, as well as Tonight by Montell Jordan. It makes me feel like dancing like "the king of pop"



5) Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
I love this song because I think it is very pleasant to listen to. I have always said, when you listen to this song, you want to make babies.



6) Baby can I hold you - Tracy Chapman
Tracy Chapman's voice is bewitching. When you listen to this song, you let yourself be carried away in her musical universe easily.



7) Kiling me softly - The Fugees
I listen to this song in nostalgic moments. I like to listen to it when I am alone. Lauryn Hill's voice is unique as well as Tracy Chapman's.



8) Seven seconds - Youssou N'Dour, Neneh Cherry
I like the tune very much and Youssou N'Dour's voice is different from the oher singers'. The duet Youssou N'Dour and Neneh Cherry was an excellent idea.



9) Dalmata feat J. Alvarez - Que raro
My biggest passion remains the Raggaeton music. I love this kind of music because the background musics are very soft and very pleasant to listen to. Spanish is one of the languages I enjoy hearing in song.



10) Randy - Sensacion del bloque
I never grow weary of this song. It is one the those I listen to the most at the moment.

No comments: