Sunday, November 16, 2008

My past and Present

I was born in Brou-Sur-Chanteriene, a small town near Chelles in Seine et Marne. I spent twelve years in Lognes, then I moved in Collégien in the east of the suburbs of Paris. In June 2003, I passed my Baccalauréat in the scientific section in Jean Moulin High School located in Torcy. Then, I integrated the IUT of Cachan in the electronic department. I got my degree. After that, I took several competitive examinations in order to join an Engineering school. In the end, I decided to enter the IFIPS. My training course is divided between my lessons at school and the time spent in SIEMENS Transportation Systems Company. I am in charge of analyzing security studies on railroad materials.

My future
or five things I'd like to have accomplished in the next five years

1) Find a job in an aerospace company

Since my childhood, I have always been fascinated by science fiction movies. The universe intrigues me. That is why I want to take part in space launching projects for the European Space Agency.

2) Be a property owner

I am planning to buy a house next year. I have been given the possibility to buy a small apartment which is not very expensive. I think I will take it.

3) Go to Mexico to visit a friend

One of my best friends lives in Mexico with his girlfriend. He invited me to pay him a visit. He said it was a lovely country and he told me that we had to see the Aztec pyramids absolutely.

4) Learn how to dance the Merengue

Last December for the holidays, I went to Havana in Cuba. I discovered this dance which is very beautiful but at the same time very technical. I think it is very agreeable to see.

5) Visit Japan

I have been in influenced by the Japanese culture thanks to my father who is a big fan of Japanese traditions. I am fascinated by Japanese history and I love Japanese food.

No comments: